Booking an Online Pilates Course
I am now offering classes online only during the Covid-19 pandemic. There are a range of classes in both Pilates and Meditation to join, with new classes every week. You can join these classes easily without even leaving your living room.
The classes online use a platform called ‘Zoom’. You will need a computer, laptop or mobile phone to access these classes. If using an iPad or phone, you will need to download the app here:
To view and book online classes please use this link below:
Booking A Pilates Course- In Person Classes (dates to TBC)
If you would like to book onto course, please email me. All my classes can be found on the timetable page.
If you have any questions about your booking please email Natasha@nrgizepilates.com.
If you are unable to attend a full course but would still like to attend some of the classes, this may be possible. Please email me to check availability.
Pricing and Terms and Conditions
- Pricing is per course of either 5, 6 or 7 week courses. Depending on different times of the year. Payment is per course at £54 for a 6 week course, £9 per class. A drop in rate of £10 is available at some of the classes.
- If you book 2 courses per person, the course price drops to £8 per class, £48 per course. (£96 for 6 week courses, and £80 for 5 week courses).
- Holiday Pass Block Booking: If you are going on holiday and know that you will be missing some of the classes, you have the option of purchasing the holiday block booking pass, this is a 4- week pass, to use at any of the venues when there is space available. (The pass is valid for 3 months) This is £36 for the 4 weeks.
- Once you are booked onto a course, you are guaranteed a space. Payment cannot be refunded if you do not attend the class. However, you can attend one of the other classes, as a replacement class, during the length of the current courses, provided there is availability.
- If you can no longer attend a course, you will need to inform me at least one week before the start of the course, otherwise payment of the class will be required.
- Payment is required one week before the start of the course either by balance transfer or cash. Unless otherwise agreed. Please contact me for bank transfer details.
If a class has been cancelled due to sickness of the teacher, you will be given a voucher for a missed class, or an alternative date will be set up for the cancelled class. Alternatively, you can make the class up by attending one of the other classes during the length of the current course.
Severe Weather cancellations– if there is severe weather (red warning), a notice will be put up on Facebook to say the class has been cancelled. You will also receive a text message to let you know. It is not always possible to reschedule these classes, but you can make up the class by attending one of the other classes during the six week course duration, where there is availability.